Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crew Party

We had a crew party last night!  It was a little over a month later, to give everyone some time to recouperate and get some non-swim things done first.  Unfortunately we missed a few members of the team, but most were able to come!  It was a little chilly, so no swimming was done - more time to eat, drink and socialize! Yeah!!

It was intended as a party to say thank you to my crew, but they ended up surprising me with a big beautiful framed picture arrangement which they also all wrote little congratulation messages on.  It is a fantastic keepsake!  Thank you crew!  You really are the best!  Never before has the Power of a Team been so evident to me as on swim crossing day and you continue to surprise me!
Andrew, crew photographer also put together a video, it's over 10 minutes, long but not when you consider they spent 18 hours out there with me, it's just a drop in the bucket!  There are some great shots, the underwater video is awesome and a very humourous ending.  Enjoy!!  I sure do!!  Great job Andrew (and photography is just a hobby for him, incredible!!)
Again thank you!
Melanie Price xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment