Monday, April 2, 2012

Girls4Sport

I was recently contacted by Girls4Sport, a company that sells UV protective bathing suits as part of an initiative to promote healthy, active lifestyles for women and girls.   Their suit designs are tailor-made to flatter the female form, while providing a full range of motion and comfort necessary for an active lifestyle.    They contacted me because they felt that with my passion for sport and our common desire to promote an active lifestyle, I embodied what Girls4Sport was all about, and they asked me to be an ambassador for the company.  

So I had a look and decided to try their Sports Tank Top with the Athletic Bottom and found it to be flattering and comfortable. 
The 1st time I put it on, I "modelled" it for my oldest daughter Cadence.  She said I looked very fit in it.  Getting compliments from a teenager daughter must mean something good!
 
The other week I gave it a try in the pool.  This was my 1st time wearing a 2 piece like this for training and I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  But it didn't disappoint..... (I found it very suitable for swimming, and I mean real training) 

I think this suit would be great over long distances due to the 2 piece design and the straps, which I think would reduce chaffing.  I look forward also to trying it in a triathlon this summer.
The colour and pattern are very nice and it is unique to any other suits I've had, which of course I like!

I will be looking into getting a suit for little Dahlia too.  They have some wonderful bright and colourful suits for kids too, which she will love and I will love knowing she has the extra sun protection!

I may also try the SupraDry pant as I think they will be perfect for coaching in.  I have already worn the swimsuit for coaching, I was in and out of the water and I didn't feel awkward standing on deck in this suit because it's not your typical looking swimsuit, I guess it feels more like a regular top...

I am happy to be an ambassador for Girls4Sport and to promote this company and a fit active lifestyle at the same time; so check them out at http://www.girls4sport.net/  If you want to purchase something from Girls4Sport, please contact me, I have a 10% discount code you can use.  
Happy swimming!  Mel


As an ambassador they do a little bio on me for their website too: http://www.girls4sport.net/Swimming-Melanie-Price-s/475.htm

P.S. They wanted a few pictures of me in the swimsuit, so I was fooling around in the rooftop pool in our hotel in Montreal on the other weekend, very comfortably I may add, in my pretty & functional swim suit:







No comments:

Post a Comment