Saturday, June 30, 2012

feeling more like a swimmer again (big smiley face!)

at home
This week I've been swimming more and starting to feel more like a fish again.  woot woot!!!  My shoulders are feeling pretty good, and it makes me so happy to be reconnected with my love, the water.  (Bill's okay with my love affair, in fact he even benefited today, drafting off me back to shore lol)

For the 2012 year, this week marked some milestones for me:

  • 1st open-water swim (in Mont Tremblant); 
  • 1st triathlon (Mont Tremblant 70.3);
  • 1st swim in Lake Ontario (Wednesday with the Tri Club of Burlington);
  • the most swims done in the week (5);
  • 1st LOST swim; and
  • today's swim in Lake O logged me on the mymsc site at over 2million meters swum (since I started logging on their site)
It has been great to be back in the water again obviously, but it has been made even better because of the great people I get to be in the water with.  (BMSC summer swimmers and LOSTies (57 in Lake O today, amazing) you all make me smile bigger)

Happy swimming everyone,
Melanie (happy swimmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment