Sunday, October 7, 2012

run run run

For 3 consecutive weekends I've been doing just that: run run run...


Three 21k plus running races: 
Sept 23- Oakville 1/2 marathon (1:49:14)
Sept 29 - Run for the Toad 25k trail run (2:27:57)
Oct 6 - Grand Thanksgiving 1/2 marathon (1:50:52)

All very nice run courses, all new to me; and all decent runs for me.  I'm still not running quite as fast as I was, but it feels closer, easier then earlier in the year anyways. And I have never done 3 consecutive run racing weekends before so I guess I feel like I could call myself a runner (although that's probably just because I have the runners sore knees)

These 3 running races now have me set up to run my 40th running race, since finishing school, on my 40th birthday in 2 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment