Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few loose ends

  • The xterra wetsuit raffle did not happen at the finish as planned, due to the chaos.  So the draw is re-scheduled to be held Saturday August 20th at LOST coffee.  (Therefore, there is still time to buy tickets: $5/ticket or 5 tickets (plus a free swim cap) for $20)
  •  The event T-shirts were a hit, and have been sold out!  I have had some requests to still purchase them.  So if you want a Great T-shirt for $15, please send me an email at pryson3@cogeco.ca with your firm commitment to purchase one and what size you would like.  If I have enough interest I will place another order next week.
  • Donations to Lake Ontario Waterkeeper are still welcome and appreciated: http://www.canadahelps.org/gp/11261
  • I have a massage in Burlington Thursday Aug 18th at 7:30pm, after which I will be going to QB's.  I'd love to have some company to clink my glass with...
  • Finally, I'm thinking tattoo, but not really sure what or where, let me know if you have any thoughts or know good tattoo artists...
Cheers,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment